October 21, 2010

Third Milestone

What!? Already!? Nothing much to tell here though.

Anyways, as I mentioned before, the materials are loaded directly when loading the mesh. As I do this engine with minimum amount general purpose stuff, I have set purpose for each texture loaded, I support following types of textures:
  • Diffuse
  • Specular
  • Ambient
  • Normal map
  • Lightmap
  • Heightmap
For now AGE renders through fixed function pipeline, but I will, however, use shaders later on.

Currently implemented features:

  • Scenegraph GameObject/Component system
  • Configuration files (config.ini)
  • Meshes (all possible filetypes you can imagine, huge thanks to Assimp people)
  • Cameras
  • File management system
  • Materials
  • Textures
  • (Cache, partially.)
 API's used:
  • OpenGL®
  • GLEW
  • GLFW
  • Assimp
  • FreeImage
Anyways! Screenshot tiem!

I add lighting later. (Models are courtesy of Assimp test models.)

I'm reporting also the fact that I added alpha blending as an extra. Honestly I didn't even remember such thing. 

No comments: