October 9, 2010

Project AGE officially starting at 11.10.2010

(It's dd.mm.yyyy format, get used to it.)

Official project design and synopsis documents created and have been posted for verification. The AGE is getting huge jump in terms of dedication from now to winter. My aims are high, as I have lots of usable code to jump start it.  Unofficially I have stuff done already, but let's not tell that to everyone.

I will report here weekly, if not more often, about the progress, as from now on AGE will be my second to top priority project. The other one is two school projects, but their dedication is limited to my time in school. This one isn't.

As a little hint what the end result will include, here's some API's I'll be using:
  • OpenGL®
  • OpenAL
  • Bullet
  • AssImp
  • XInput (Windows-only)

No comments: