April 3, 2010

AGE is still alive, folks.

I haven't been updating this blog for a while, so I'll bump it.

The AGE is still alive and I've finished great portion of it already, making it versatile engine to use in your game creation. I'm working on things like Python bindings, multithreading (and choosing which technique is the best to implement) and shader generator.

Currently AGE has the capability to the following:
  • Python scripting
  • Multiple materials per mesh
  • Multiple meshbuffers per mesh (LOD-system, experiemental)
  • Support to all image types you can name
I will be adding following in next few weeks:
  • LUA scripting
  • Shadows with spotlights, point lights and global (sun) lighting, in that order
  • Dynamics
  • Scene exporter to blender
  • Material files
I will update this blog with some nasty screenshots when I find something else than spheres in my computer. On that same post I will also hype about all the features I currently have in my TODO-list.

Work work,
Inestical

No comments: